Tuesday, April 7, 2009

something missing that used to build inside

thought its just gonna be a normal day aih... well an awesome day i expected but then it turn out to be dull and made my day fade in colour =s didn't expect she already work in the same company as I'm in... SHE my ex-'angel' zandrabella huhuuoooaaa happy to see her and that's the truth, sad i'm no longer attach string with her, start to miss her badly hour after hour, recalled back what we'd done and most of it are all happy moments and we never quarrel, not once... those feelings ya know, i miss it so much, being cuddle appreciated and warm love day after day... i miss it all, i miss her most =( I lied whenever I say "biarkan tiabah" "apa lagi ne, nada pa2 g kami" "idupnya idupku, duli apa ku" "cehh ntah" when sometime I still hope to see and talk to her someday again, yeah someday... word used to calm myself... "someday ja ku blajar" "someday ku branti sigup" ermm

afraid: she's with someone i least expected and a dude with fuck face
worried: she's in trouble, i know she always kusut and even cry...
hate: i dont hate... it makes me feel stupid
love: love myself, but she... ermm "hapus aku" "phone call" "cute without the e"
miss: her smile, laughter, pujuk me, go to her house and lepak with her family...

she's the person who taught me not to be selfish and to play guitar, used to tell me be polite even tho beibun with my dudes. Killswitch Engage - A bid farewell. a song for her =) thank you zandrabella, I still remember the smell of your perfume =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to know..N nice to know that u feel d same way like i do everytime i see u here..:) hugs..take care Naze..sorry didnt get d chance to talk to u.

Nazerul said...

uhrmm? err *hugs* sapa ne...?